Seasoned TDM professional specializing in communications campaigns and behavior change strategies with a sincere passion for active transportation and a love of using data to help tell transportation’s story.
Who are you trying to reach? What do you want your audience to take home? Copywriting, copyediting, preparing reports. Prepare responses and presentations for RFPs, RFIs, and award submissions.
Whether in an established brand or starting fresh, a custom design and/or illustration can help communicate complex ideas. Specializing in infographics, presentations, and publications.
Language matters. Taking technical concepts and translating them into something digestible for community members and inspiring public interest is a crucial step toward change.
- Experience conducting walking audits and bike/ped counts.
- Community engagement through surveys, conduct public comment sessions.
- League of American Bicyclists League Certified Instructor, ride leader, and Bicycle Friendly Business specialist.
- Branding and design specialist familiar with the current edition of the MUTCD.
- Copywriting, copyediting, reporting, experience preparing responses and presentations for RFPs, RFIs, and contest submissions.
⚲ Pedestrian and Bicycle Specialist
Apr 2017 - Present
Center for Urban Transportation Research
University of South Florida
⚲ Executive Director / Director of Development & Communications
Oct 2014 – Jul 2017
St Petersburg, FL
⚲ Development Associate
Sep 2009 - Jan 2012
CASA for Children
⚲ Design & Communications Specialist
Oct 2003 - Jan 2009
Miller Nash LLP
⚲ Program Coordinator
Nov 2002 - Aug 2003
Multonomah Dental Society